It's not as easy as it used to be...

Monday, April 27, 2009

Lil man may not know how to spell, but...

when a sentence begins with the words:
"Can I have Car's...?"
he knows he is about to get the short end of some stick.

Kid's meal dialogue:
K: Can I have Car's T-O-Y?
Daddy: If there is a T-O-Y, we'll see.
K: Why can't I just have the T-O-Y? He won't know.
Lil man: Hey! I want my E-R-Y!

7 comments:

Goppie said...

That's my boy!! Don't let them take your T-O-Y or your C-A-N-D-Y or your A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

Anonymous said...

They sure do catch on quickly!

JT's Mommy said...

this is too freaking funny - and what is funnier is that I had to explain to chris why it was so funny -lol

Beth said...

That is so stinking cute.

Wendyrful said...

Rebekah figured out what I-C-E-
C-R-E-A-M was before she was 2! These kids are so smart!

Mike and Carrie said...

What about the D-O-G?

Rebekah said...

i introduced us to Treva and Shannon. I also gave them a getting to know you sheet so that we would get to know them and their likes and dislikes, times to visit, etc. i also gave them some banana bread. :] because treats are the best part. i figured that for this very first month, that was good. and then next month we'll do an actual message, etc.

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley