What I want to be when I grow up...2009

Friday, March 6, 2009

Career Day has once again come and gone.
What are my little people's dreams and aspirations for this school year...?

B...a secret agent
Can you see her real glasses behind the sunglasses?
It's what all the cool agents are wearing these days.

~
K...a baker
She originally was a chef, but once all the accessories were added, she quickly remembered how much she loves desserts...thus a baker was born.
~
And lil man?
Well, you know he couldn't stay away from the fun.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just some unbiased comments from an anonymous reader: what beautiful, adorable, creative, talented children you have.

Mike and Carrie said...

I didn't even THINK to take pictures of our getups. You're a good mom.

Quincy Sorensen said...

Very,very cute! I like the flour on K's face.

Karen said...

Great pictures and outfits. Have a fun weekend.

Anonymous said...

Maybe that's why Chad and B get along so well!

I love seeing what kids wanna be when they grow up!

hope said...

Love the touch of flour on the face!! What cute little career people!

Wendyrful said...

Very cute! I'm just glad my kids did easy things this year! An artist, with a paint shirt and a card board paint pallet, and a 'farmer' with overalls, a straw hat and several stuffed farm animals.

Julie said...

Wow...they are growing up!

I have an award for you on my blog!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley