
My fabulous cousin, Julie gave me this award...and I have been instructed to share. No problem. I have lots of great people in my life. Here are 10 of them (who have posted within the last week...I had to give myself some cut-off point).
My 10 are those who have either gone out of their way to help me at some point or who I've watched selflessly help others. They are also a great friend and will completely embody the idea of "sisterhood" in my world. Of course, I am blessed to have many wonderful friends...so please don't disown me if you're not included. It just means we need to hang out more often. :)
1. my Mom - I love her...she's the best!
2. Tiff - she's my girl...miss her lots! :(
3. Sandy - my sil...she loves my kids as her own (even on a bad day)
4. Sharon - we've been good friends for so long, we ARE family
5. Quincy - best example of grace and faith...blessed to call her friend
6. Alisha - one of my favorite friends who is so talented I'm a little intimidated
7. Jen - super awesome and I really miss her laugh
8. Dahnelle - always makes me laugh and think (usually about the same topic)...has brought dinner to my house on more than one occasion (I think I'm due for more food soon.;) )
9. Wendy - Cmas Festival would NOT ever be ready without this lady and her other half...mere "thank you's" will never be enough
10. Mandi - my go-to gal for (last minute) vinyl...always happy to share ideas
Okay, so now I have guilt issues.
I keep looking over my list, and I can't help but be struck with memory after memory of how so many of you have touched my life. You are true sisters.
Therefore, tomorrow will be Part 2. I'm really enjoying this mini-tribute to my wonderful and amazing friends.
I am so overwhelmed with gratitude for you right now, I feel like I should bake something for you.






8 comments:
Thank you for the compliment!
What kind words, Dana. I really appreciate them. Each of us is blessed to call YOU friend. For so many reasons. Lots of love.
Thanks Dana! What a sweet thing to do. Call me anytime you need more food, friend.
Thank you for the nice thoughts. I like to do the behind the scenes stuff and still feel like I'm part of the big picture. Glad to be able to contribute!
Doesn't it suck to have to narrow it down to 10!?! I had a hard time with my award post too!
Feeling really left out over here. If I took pictures of your kids would that make me make the list?!?! You should feel a little quilty......lol!
How come I smile just seeing your name? Your the best ever. Thanks for including me in that list of yours. I got to tell you. Your right at the top of mine too!
What a great idea!!
Post a Comment