Don't talk smack about my boy.
I love Love LOVE this guy!!!

If anyone can sing "I Can't Get No Satisfaction" and make me not want to vomit, I'm probably going to be a fan. Not only, did Adam Lambert not induce the gag reflex, but I actually ENJOYED this once loathed song. It is utter iPod material.
Along the same lines...I have never enjoyed Michael Jackson's "Black or White". Eh. But when my boy sings it...oh yeah, Baby!
I love him. Not in a "I've got a crush he's so cute I'm gonna paint my fingernails just like him" way, but in a "I would immediately download anything he sings on my iPod and rotate his songs ad nauseum" way.
Don't misunderstand...I have other loves in the competition: the guy who looks like Robert Downey Jr (with the glasses), Lil (she's just cool and she has three little people, just like me), and Michael (the oil rigger with the cutie little girl). I really like Megan and the rocker-ish chick with the "not a red in the world could look more unnatural" hair. But Adam's my guy. Period.
I've been loving Adam since early auditions and have been SO excited to see him on stage, but I've tried to keep it to myself. It's early. Things change. The judges get fickle. Early fave status didn't do well for cutie-pie David Archuletta. But it is what it is. And it's only fair to explain why I'm now a fan of any Rolling Stones (ick) song. I poo-poo'ed Idol before this season started saying: How can you improve on whose already been on the show? Kelly (love her love her love her she's my favorite), David Cook (love him love him love him he's right below Kelly), Carrie (Jessica's fave by a flippin mile or two), (ahem) even Clay.
What was I thinking?!
So please...if you don't like my guy...just don't tell me.
I generally shy away from contention, but over this...I may have to kick your booty.






8 comments:
I'm a Megan fan, even after last night...
Me too, Me too! Dave thinks Danny looks like Robert Downy Jr too, but I don't see it.
You crack me up. I think he'll take the whole thing. :)
I haven't been able to watch it this season...thanks to Trevor's fascination with the movie "Cars" & all the tantrums he'll throw if he doesn't get to watch it.
However I did manage to watch "Dancing With The Stars" on Monday, so if you start talking about that...I can have an opinion. :)
Love him too. However, I am pulling for Danny. I just love his story as compared to Adam. But boy oh boy am I going to enjoy this season!
I agree. He's amazing. Lots and lots of love. Check the new playlist on my blog....
(Carrie Underwood IS the best Idol ever, so far.....)
So, how'd you feel about his Johnny Cash? I liked it.. I think... Yeah I did, kind of.
Dana...you know my feelings on Adam...I AM OBSESSED! And why not! hahaha
Post a Comment