Second day of Spring Break...it's beautiful outside...my kids are actually happy to be together...lil man slept better last night...and yet all I want to do is go back to bed.
OH NO, say it ain't so... sick on Spring Break?!! I could bring you some baby chicks to cuddle... oh wait... they are super dooper pooper makers, that would not be helpful. Darn! I hope you are all healed by tomorrow.
6 comments:
Yikes! I know how you feel. Feel better soon and give me a call. I am ready to get outside too!
I'm sorry that you don't feel well. It is pretty bad when you can't even enjoy a beautiful day. Are we still on for tomorrow?
OH NO, say it ain't so... sick on Spring Break?!! I could bring you some baby chicks to cuddle... oh wait... they are super dooper pooper makers, that would not be helpful. Darn! I hope you are all healed by tomorrow.
Are you sick???
Sorry you aren't feelingwell... at least the kiddos are cooperating somewhat.
Hope you are feeling better! No fair, sick on spring break! ;-(
Post a Comment