Needing a laugh today...

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm having a blah day.
I feel a little blue. I'm not having a pity party, I just have some specific things weighing on me right now. Sometimes it takes a while to figure out the why's and how's to get everything into it's proper place, emotionally and mentally.

I'm not asking for a quick-fix...just the patience to see things through.

Anyone got a joke or a riddle or witty anecdote? I'll take anything.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just scroll down and read your own blog posts. This is where I come when I need a laugh! :)

Rebekah said...

Nature or Nurture?










Either way it's the parents fault.

badum dum chhh!

(my study skills teacher gave us that one today when we were going over the subject.)

Julie said...

I'm having a blah day too...but it's money that's getting me down...bills, bills, bills. :(

Hope you feel better soon!

Lisha said...

Go read Lacey's blog, the I'm Sorry post. It had me alughing!

JT's Mommy said...

Try this - it always makes me laugh my buns off.....

http://herwighappenings.blogspot.com/2008/06/sometimes-you-need-to-smile.html

Unknown said...

www.loweringthebar.net

I hope you like it and feel better!

Dawn, said...

YOUR Random thought gave me a giggle!! Wish I could return the favor. Maybe this little tidbit will help... Ty woke up feeling great this morning and said the 'cooties must be gone'... but then asked just as serious as can be...'do cooties have 1 eye or 2 eyes?'

Anonymous said...

Hope today is better for you!

Becki said...

I hope your days are feeling better! I think my attempt to make you laugh by telling a lame joke would actually be more funny than the joke. So I'll just wish you a very happy day and call it good! :)

B said...

What do you call a woman with no arms and one leg?
Ileen, ( like Ireen, get it, if you don't blame dad, he told it to me.)

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley