Lucky #7

Monday, February 2, 2009

My sister-in-law, Sandy, tagged me with this one.
The idea is to go to your 7th photo file, pull the 7th photo, then tag 7 others.
I DREADED seeing what my seven of seven would be...and maybe I shouldn't share this one, but I laughed so hard when I saw which picture had been "chosen". And it just goes to show you that one day, you really can look back on some things and laugh...

I'm sure the culprit behind the "attack" is obvious.
And just so you can get the whole picture, I thought I'd share how the other area looked...



Update:
*The culprit is not allowed in certain rooms any longer.
*I buy extras now.
*B finally understands what was all over the floor and why I was so distraught. Yes, she has now entered into the lovely world of punctuation (if you know what I mean). And yes, I am a bit emotional about it.

Now, on to the 7 fellow bloggers I must tag to break down all barriers and share that possibly hidden away photo of shame: Alisha, Sarah Moore, Lisa I, Lisa E, Dawn, Jen, and Tiffeeeeee.

10 comments:

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Auggghhh! that is hilarious!

Sandra said...

I had forgotten about that episode. You really do need to write a book . . . with lots of pictures!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Does Bradleigh read your blog? I can't believe you've entered this new parenting phase. I'm watchin' you (so I'll know what to do in a few years!). :)

JT's Mommy said...

Hey - look on the bright side - at least Sasha got in to the new box of stuff - I remember Salty getting the stuff out of the TRASH! And NO I did not take pictures of that horrendous event!

Bradleigh is not a little girl anymore huh? She is growing up WAY too fast!

OH - and YES! The kitty showed up at about 10pm Sunday night!

JT's Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisha said...

I think it is funny that THIS was the picture!

Mandi said...

I am dying laughing! Thanks.... I needed that! :)

Tiffany Chamblee Funn said...

I would be killing me a dog! Very funny. I'm glad you thought to take pictures. I'm never very good at that. Especially when I'm mad.

Jessica M said...

Ooo I cringe. Though, it is hilarious that THAT was the picture you pulled. Nice.

Karen said...

Now that is funny.

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley