The next American Idol?

Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's been a while since I've documented a lil man moment.
Honestly, it's been a while since lil man's stopped vomiting long enough to have a moment...but he's almost back to normal now (and I am already exhausted).

Seeing as how we've all been either on the couch or in a bed of some sort over the past week, time somehow seemed to stretch out to insane lengths. Our imagination became our friend after the first couple of days. If you'll remember, lil man has never been into imagining. He's more of an "It is what it is and I'm not making things up" kinda guy. But every once in a while, this past week, he came around.

For instance...
K was pretending to take a nap "like a baby", and wanted someone to sing her a lullabye. Lil man jumps to the chance and sings this song:
Go to sleeeeeep. Go to sleeeeeep.
Go to sleep, I am sewious.
I am sewious, go to sleep.
I am sewiouuuuuuuuus.

Oddly enough, he didn't understand why this encouraged laughter rather than snoring.

8 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm guessing that you didn't record that moment, but I would sure love to have heard it!

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah (and a few others) said...

That is hilarious! And that's just how I feel when putting kids to bed myself!

Beth said...

THat is too stinking cute!

Anonymous said...

For some reason I am thinking about the Wonder Pets right now. That sounds just like a song they would sing! :)

JT's Mommy said...

Are you sewious? Did this weally happen? He is such a cute stinker :)

JT's Mommy said...

by the way....
Tag you are it
http://herwighappenings.blogspot.com/2009/02/photo-tagged.html

*Lisa* said...

ROFL... love the song.

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley