Awww...

Monday, February 23, 2009

You know the old adage: "Love hurts" ...?

K is sitting on the kitchen table (yes, on), practicing her "expressive reading" for an audition she has in a couple of weeks. Lil man is REALLY wanting her to play with him. He has been extremely insistent from the moment they walked in from school. K is determined to practice.

Who wins?
Based on the following, you tell me.

(as she is "expressively reading", K suddenly stops & squeals)
K: "Ouch! What are you doing?!"
Lil man: "I just poking you."
K: "Well, stop it, okay? That really hurts."
Lil man (with a pouty lip):
"But I just poking you uh-cuz I need you to talk to me."

Aww.... Yeah, she's the loser.
Only I wouldn't call that kind of adoration a loss in any sense.

7 comments:

Sandra said...

What a precious dialog! Lil man needs and knows how to demand his one-on-one time. My question is "what is K auditioning for?"

Beth said...

He is so stinking cute! And so manipulative! :) Addie already knows to start kissing me or to try to distract me by doing something cute when I get mad at her... they learn SO young!

Cari said...

This kid is a genius.

Lisha said...

too cute!

Jessica M said...

How sweet. Whew, I'm smiling.

B said...

As the title says, awwwwwwwwwww :)

Quincy Sorensen said...

You seem absent from the blogging world. What is going on?

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley