Remember when lil man peed in the dishwasher?
No, he didn't repeat that fun little adventure...but it just goes to show that I have no idea what goes through his mind. Case in point:
Steve had just come home from work, changed clothes, spent about 30 minutes throwing lil man on the bed (lil man's absolute favorite activity), and finally took a break. He (Steve) lays back across the couch because B is picking at him trying to get him riled up enough to wrestle, when lil man (who had been contentedly drinking apple juice) leans over Steve's face and...wait for it...
spits his juice on him. An entire mouthful runs across Steve's forehead, through his hair, around and in his ear, and puddles on the couch. Steve yelps out, sits straight up, and I DIE laughing when I see juice literally dripping off his ear lobe. :)
Maybe because I was laughing hysterically at Steve, or maybe because B was chasing Steve around laughing and reliving the moment over and over...but I don't think lil man got the fact that maybe...just maybe spitting juice on his father probably wasn't the best idea. I did take his juice cup away, but with the hilarity of the moment still going on...I don't think it was my best Super Nanny moment.
Ah well...as long as I can remember not to lay down while lil man is drinking, all will be fine.
Tombstone
6 years ago






10 comments:
Funny! Cute look...glad your figuring it out on your own! Now you can be the one to change your blog look every week! :)
I can see it all now... hillarious!
Oh, dear . . . I'm just glad it wasn't me! Do you remember me telling you the story about Grandmom and the pigeon?
LOL!!! That is hillarious!
HAAA. Totally funny when it's not you!
Funny, but I am so sure that juice on the face, hair and ear is NOT a good feeling! Poor Steve!!! :)
Oh the joys!
Sometimes itis soooo hard to stop laughing when they have done something they really shouldn't have and you are trying to make that point...
Poor Steve, but too funny!
EWWWWWWWWWWW!!
I must admit thats grotti. I'm totally sorry for your dear husband. What patience he has!
Sorry Steve, but that is FUNNY! Poor guy.
Post a Comment