I'm taking a bit of a blogging break.
I'm anxiously engaged in a good cause, though...
The 4th Annual Christmas Festival
"Joy to the World!"
Friday, Dec. 12th ... 6-8:30pm
Saturday, Dec. 13th ... 4:30-8:30pm
Sunday, Dec. 14th ... 4:30-8:30pm
Concert times:
Friday ... 6:30 & 7:30
Saturday/Sunday ... 5, 6:15, 7:30
If you get a chance, come by
(1804 Sparkman Drive, Huntsville) and see the BEST Christmas concert imaginable! There will also be displays of hundreds of nativities, handmade quilts, fun Christmas decor, an amazing walk-thru live nativity, and an opportunity to capture a family Christmas photograph. PLUS everyone leaves with a yummy homemade gingerbread cookie!
Plan your weekend to include this Festival. It will quickly become part of your holiday tradition. And don't forget to bring your friends and neighbors.
~
I'm excited to get back to documenting the going-on's with my little family...but for now...I'm off to decorate...!
Merry Christmas. :)
Tombstone
6 years ago






5 comments:
Let me encourage any of you out there in the Huntsville/Madison area to NOT MISS this event! It is amazing, uplifting, and awe-inspiring. Please make the effort to go to one of the performances. You will be glad that you did.
Hope everything goes wonderfully! Sorry...but I will not be able to make it. :)
I know with your help it will look amazing!! You are so awesome with things such as this.
See you there!!
We went last night... Bravo!!! You and your crew are amazing! The way you are able to 'RE-INVENT' every year making it a fun new display, perfectly balancing the return of 'classics' like live nativity, and then the ever fabulous concert. We brought some friends and they loved everything! We could have volunteered our baby goat to keep things interesting in the nativity, grin. But then again, a goat with a diaper on may not look so authentic, laughter!!
Post a Comment