Lil man is getting excited for Christmas...okay, maybe it's really more about Santa Claus, but he is getting excited.
The doorbell rings, and the following comes tumbling out of his mouth:
"Is dat Sanna Clauz? He here? When is Sanna Clauz gonna be here? I be good. He bwing me toys uh-cause I be good. I like Sanna Clauz. He bwing me toys. He bwing toys to me be soooo good!"
He also loves his little Veggie Tales nativity scene. He totes the pieces around all day...them and a Christmas pop-up book he has emotionally attached himself to. The "baby Jesus" is an english pea in a wagon (don't mock, it's Veggie Tales for crying out loud)...therefore, I, in all my wittiness have taken to referring to this particular piece as "baby Pea-sus".
Lil man does not appreciate my humor.
Every time he immediately corrects me:
"Dat's not Pee-zhus! It be Jeeeeee -zhus!"
----------------------------------------------
And a new blogger has reared her cyber-head. My mommy. She's easy to find...she's the one listed as "Mom" on my blog roll. Please take a second and welcome her to the neighborhood. :)
Tombstone
6 years ago






3 comments:
Too funny! You did a great job with your mom's blog! It looks great! And where's my invite to the girls' blogs?
He is so cute, this age is so fun for Christmas. They are loving everything!
baby peasus cracked me up!
Post a Comment