After almost a year and a half of blogging, I still insist on referring to my little people via "nicknames". Just because.
However, I find that typing "B" and "K" is annoyingly faster than typing out "little man". I can't just yet stand to let that adorable little moniker go, so I have decided to "officially" shorten it...drum roll please...to...wait for it...
Lil Man.
I know. It's amazing how strong I am when it comes to change. (wink wink) But there you have it. Little man is now and hereafter Lil man.
Hang on, I need to type it a few times just to make sure I can stomach the change...
Lil man Lil man Lil man Lil man Lil man Lil man Lil man
Sure enough, it's faster. 3 whole letters faster. Whew. I can't believe how much extra time is on my hands. (insert eye roll here)
On that one line, I saved myself a whopping 21 letters. Astounding, is it not? Over the course of one post, I could probably average a savings of 18 letters. Throughout the course of a month, that's nearly 500 letters. And for the year...? Approximately 6000 letters will be saved due to my sacrifice. Wow. I had no idea I could make such a difference. (You people do recognize the sarcasm here, right?) :)
Saving letters is only the beginning! Trees will be next.
I'm off to number all the toilet paper squares in the house...
Tombstone
6 years ago






6 comments:
Brilliant woman you are, always on the cutting edge, leading the way with efficiency, amazing!
Oh no-o-o...now you're going to make me change his name on your sidebar pic! Your blog makeover will never end...
I choose to focus on your alphabetical efficiency and tme management skills rather than on your difficulty in changing Little Man to "C." Don't you think he will be a cute "C"?
What a cute header! I think I might just use it myself...
And I love the Christmas quote at the top, perfect.
Totally jealous of your new blog facelift. Very efficient. I think I'll start leaving the last letter of each word off... le m tr... nope, not going to work.
Yay for saving trees!!! I wonder how long it took to count all the squares! (Just kidding!)(I was also the one to tell you about kissing the picture!) :(
Post a Comment