~
My little fireman after he had stripped, fussed, redressed, fussed, attempted another strip, and begged for candy so I found something in my purse to appease the little "joy".
But ain't he cute? And isn't he just nice and reflective?
~
One of our favorite families stopped by...
~
FYI: B's a spy...dig her "hiyah!" moves.
K's Hannah Montana...dig her "diva" moves.
K's Hannah Montana...dig her "diva" moves.
Side note about B because it must be documented: She was such a complainer! After our circle and a couple of other houses, Steve and little man went home to hand out candy. I took the girls through our neighborhood. Admittedly, we did travel the ENTIRE neighborhood, but still. First it was her feet, then her back, then her this, then her that. She was driving me nuts. One time I asked if they wanted to go this one particular house and she responded: "No!" You would have thought I'd asked her to do 5 loads of laundry with ironing. I said: "You are 10-years-old. You are a kid. This is Halloween. You have complete and unquestionable permission to get as much candy as we can carry AND then eat so much you want to throw up. How is this a bad thing?" She spent a few minutes refusing to speak to me, but then got over it when she remembered she had wanted to hang on me "to help her walk". So B, sorry to squeal on your "episode", but times like that just HAVE to be chronicled for all posterity. I love you.
~
Little man's ride...thanks Daddy.
I asked little man what he was going to say when he knocked on the doors, and he said: "Trick or Treating!". And sure enough...every single time. For two days now, he keeps asking when he gets to "Trick or Treating" again.
~
One more spy face...just 'cause it makes me laugh.
~
My little diva waited for little man every time. It made me happy.
~
I love this face...a lot.
~
Neighbors decorate for a haunted house every year and offer hay rides. This year, they spooked up their front yard like a massive pirate ship. "Jack Sparrow" walked up and down the sidewalk all night. B was the only one who went in...their haunted garage scared me too much last year. Seriously. People laughed. I wasn't in the mood this time.
On another corner, some joker was dressed up like the creepy guy from "Scream". He just stood there. SO unbelievably creepy! B just laughed at him, but I really didn't want her to provoke him. (I am such a wimp.) THEN we had two smaller jokers jump out of the trees close to our house and I almost wet my pants. What happened to fairies and football players and Spiderman?
~
The stash...mostly. (hee hee)






7 comments:
I love THE STASH pictures. Bradleigh is getting so MATURE. She may not have too many more trick-or-treating years left, and I'm sure this will be more enjoyed in the retrospect. She makes a great spy. I love the black (and the other costumes, too).
I love the poses...too funny!! I can't believe that B wasn't totally into trick or treating...I was and still am! haha
Love the spy stance! They all look so cute!
We actually took our dog around this year and he was tired first (or maybe it was boredom because he couldn't sniff everyone)!
Kayla is an amazing Hannah Montana. Really, she's got it. =0) Glad y'all had fun (well most of you anyway...) And I NEED your Halloween vinyls, cute cute!
Ah, wait that's KaylaH.
Thank you for visiting my blog and posting a comment. Quincy speaks very highly of all her friends. Madison is a wonderful place. Your children are adorable!
So cute! Love all the costumes!
Post a Comment