And this is my sticker.
bring your sticker, and your patriotism will be rewarded.
I am thankful to have been born in this country.
I am thankful for a clear mind to (attempt to) understand the issues.
I am thankful for a husband who stays home with the little people so I can stand in line without drama and trauma.
I am thankful for a husband who patiently explains the issues from both sides and then is still patient when others are loudly disagreeing.
I am thankful for my sticker. I look forward to this one day every four years where I, as an adult, can proudly wear a sticker without explanation or justification.
(I really love stickers.)







6 comments:
yay! I voted too! My first time.. :) my mom said u can get a free starbucks coffee (not that we want one haha), a taco bell taco or a chick fil a sammie with ur sticker too!
Eat some ice cream for me!
I love the picture (and the sticker too, of course). :)
I found your blog through the other gals in the ward (thanks Quincy!)- you are entertaining me! I feel the same way about my patient husband who is so much more "up" on all the political stuff. And about stickers. Love them.
We need to have a playdate! Let me know. Come see our blog. I'll give you back your pan ;)
Why don't we have a Ben & Jerry's?! I'm SO upset now! Plus, I voted early so my sticker was destroyed by a 19 month old. So unfair!!
Chik-fil-a was also doing freebees today for voting... I heard someone say a free sandwich, and someone else say a free shake. Either way, you could run all over town and get a complete meal! :)
I am very thankful that the line today was not long at all. I was in and out in about 5 minutes. I'm not sure if that is a result of low turn-out, or if Madison finally got smart and opened more polling places. I hope it's the latter.
Post a Comment