She was SO excited! She has been waiting for this day for...forever, in her world. She loved everything about it.
On the way home, she practiced clapping out beats. At home, she clapped beats for her daddy, her brother, and her sister.
Later, she got out her Theory and Technic books and gave a piano lesson all by herself to B. She is even saying now that she doesn't need to Cheerlead anymore since she loves piano so much.
Really?! Wow. That IS impressive. Seriously. 'Cause my K loves loves loves to be in a position to entertain and "be seen". Not so much of either going on during a piano lesson...so I am suitably impressed. I, personally, hope it lasts.
K has already fallen in love with Jessica (Sis. Marsaw to K).
As we were leaving her house yesterday, K gushed:
"She is SO nice. And she is SO pretty!"
Just looks at those hands. And that cute little pinky.
That kid is a natural, I tell ya.
When the lesson was over, Jessica left for a second to get our newsletter (yes, she is that organized), and K turned and gave me this...
If you need us, we'll be happily plunking away.






6 comments:
She looks like a natural! I really do hope that she continues to love the piano and stays with her lessons. Tell her to "channel" her Grandmom while practicing - that should give her that "something extra."
That's great that she loves piano! Does she know that she has to keep her nails ultra short?!? Girly-girls tend to like those long perfectly manicured nails...
Congratulations, Kayla! I love the pictures!
Yay for K!!! So very exciting, and I agree, her teacher is such a cutey, grin!
That is awesome!!! I am a little envious, I must admit. Shawn and I try hard not to "over-schedule", so we leave the choice up to the kids for their one extracurricular each year. Why do they always have to choose Soccer???
She IS a natural. I'm so excited to see her once a week. She gets a big thumbs up from me!
Post a Comment