So far behind...all I see is booty.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I am so behind! It is going to be a nightmare of greatest proportions to get back in the groove. Oh well...it is what it is. I need to post about Teacher Appreciation Week, end of school parties and such, first time K went ice skating, beginning swimming with little man, funny times and sayings, and more that I'm sure I'll forget. Oh and dang it all! I just remembered I still have to add a link and do all of K's bday happenings. Dang dang and more dang! (big fat pitiful and frustrating sigh)

I've decided that blogging is pretty much my own personal journal, regardless of who reads and who comments. It just reminds me of so much that I'm too much of a loser to actually write down in a traditional journal. I have really enjoyed feeling like I was on the ball with chronicalling (is that a word?) things with the kids, but now I once again feel like a loser mom. Oh well...it is what it is. (if I keep saying that, it will slowly shift from just being my mantra, to being my mindset ... I have to believe) I'll work on downloading and editing pictures soon, will try to find all my post-its with reminder notes, and delve into the recesses of my mind for things I forgot to jot down.

Wish me luck. I am so going to need it.

10 comments:

Julie said...

Yay! Dana's back on the blog! I missed you!

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back! Don't beat yourself up about getting behind...
and I love the picture of my swimming buddy!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

I am so glad that you're back...I have seriously missed you TONS!!! =)

Anonymous said...

This is your mantra: "I know I can, I know I can, I know I can . . .

Karen said...

Glad to know your alive.

Lacey Freeman said...

It's about time! (Not that I have much room to talk...) I totally feel ya on the being behind. I have so many posts I had PLANNED on doing, but they haven't happened yet...maybe one day...

Dawn, said...

The picture of little man in your heading is breathtaking!! He is such a big smiler that to see this contemplative glance of him is so very handsome, whew!

Jessica M said...

My blog has become my journal too. It's a much more fun way of keeping up with what's going on. I've been buried in projects as well, got to get back to the computer.

Lisa said...

So you're still around?? I want to hear more....

Wendyrful said...

Hey, I started this whole blog thing as a way to chronical/journal our lives. I thought that was the plan/goal (at least it was for me)!
The reason I don't write in a journal more often is I start off pretty good, then I get behind,a dn feel like before I 'forget' the past I have to write it down and then soon enough the present is also the past and I just never get caught back up!
With the blog thing I don't feel quite as compelled to go back months and write that stuff, and if I take pic's with the purpose of posting it to my blog, at least I have pic's and if I do blog them they are the usually the current ones. We're all in this together you know... this whole life thing. Don't get to down on yourself.

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley