This too shall pass...

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

This is a stinky week.
I have had better days. I have felt better about myself in general.
My kids have behaved better. Life has seemed sweeter.
These feelings are not welcome.
I refuse to let discouragement win. I do not like to lose.
Therefore, I need to count my blessings.

But why is it so hard to remember them all?
I think I'm going to go cry now...

But I'll be back.
This too shall pass.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I'm sorry you're having a rough week. I've been thinking about you lately waiting to see the latest news from the Herwig Blog. I hope you feel better soon. I'm sending you lots of love & hugs from KS!

hope said...

I have been thinking of you, too. I hope you are feeling better.
Take care!!!

JT's Mommy said...

you need to come visit - my kitty cat gives good love - she will make you feel better in just a few minutes :)

shari said...

You know where those feelings come from? I am glad you are fighting him! I hate those feelings they never serve any good purpose. I hope you feel better quick like and remember you are loved!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley