So behind....

Monday, April 7, 2008

I have pictures to edit, journalling to update,
and other stuff I don't want to dwell on right now.
I need to channel my old friend.
I think I can...I think I can...I think I can...

4 comments:

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

I know you can ... I know you can ..... get with it girl, I think I'm starting to twitch from withdrawals! ;)

Jessica M said...

I would harass you about your lack of blogging but I'm afraid your sleepy eyes would close before you made it past the first few words. So, borrow some good high school musical tunes from Carter, dance around the kitchen, and then start posting.

Dahnelle said...

Yeah, in your temporary absence, Jessica seems to have taken over as Official Harasser of the Blog Slackers. Or something like that:).

Becki said...

Goood luck! I have those weeks too. :)

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley