COMING SOON to a blog near you...

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ever had those times when life gets in the way of living?
Yeah, me too.

Things are good...no, they're great.
We have just been busy...no, inexplicably busy.

I need to play catch-up in my home and for the school, then I can finally put together all my thoughts and pictures about our wonderful weeks gone by:
Spring Break.
K's birthday.
Easter.
K's birthday party.
K's baptism.
B's scriptural reference.
Little man's just being little man.

Life is beautiful...it just contains a lot of stuff that makes it that way.

5 comments:

Lacey Freeman said...

I feel ya.

hope said...

COmpletely understand, Dana!! You just keep movin right along and don't let any of us get in your way! (I prefer things busy sometimes. Then I don't get bored and think about what other people could be doing.) ;)

Lisa said...

Nice to see you're still around!!

JT's Mommy said...

Was this an April fools joke? It has been almost a week since you posted a teaser..... do I have to come to Madison and see the pics from Kaylas party and baptism in person? Yep - thats what I think I have to do.... not to put any pressure on you... ;)

Lisha said...

I second that thought! I can speak now, so I'll give ya a call later on!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley