K, hope your day was as special as you are!
Happy B-lated b-day, K! Hope it was fun! Look forward to your baptism on Sat.!
Happy late birthday! Wow! I can't believe she is already 8 and Carden is almost there! They just grow too fast!
Happy Baptism K! Wish I could be there.So I'm waiting for those pics we talked about! It's a go for the weekend of your B-day. I can do Thursday thru Monday, Yay- I'm so excited!
What a neat kid...I bet our little K's would be buddies in real life! ;)
Cool collage! Kids get big so fast! I hope she had a happy birthday!
She looked so sweet bearing her testimony in that beautiful white dress. What a sweetie!
Happy, happy birthday!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
K, hope your day was as special as you are!
Happy B-lated b-day, K! Hope it was fun! Look forward to your baptism on Sat.!
Happy late birthday! Wow! I can't believe she is already 8 and Carden is almost there! They just grow too fast!
Happy Baptism K! Wish I could be there.
So I'm waiting for those pics we talked about! It's a go for the weekend of your B-day. I can do Thursday thru Monday, Yay- I'm so excited!
What a neat kid...I bet our little K's would be buddies in real life! ;)
Cool collage! Kids get big so fast! I hope she had a happy birthday!
She looked so sweet bearing her testimony in that beautiful white dress. What a sweetie!
Happy, happy birthday!
Post a Comment