Easy...you invent Indoor Stroller Derby.
Round and round they go!
And around and around and around and around.
Let me clarify...they were FLYING.
On some turns, the wheels on one side completely left the floor.
Basically meaning the only things supporting my precious son were two sets of flimsy plastic discs that have seen better days...like 5 years ago. But, boy, were they having fun!
So much fun, in fact, that when B lost her footing, went body-surfing into the wall, and the stroller containing precious cargo went spinning into the corner...they both came up laughing and giggling.
This is little man saying:
"I okay, Momma. Go ageen, peese!"
Dangerous? Maybe a little, but so far so good.
Worth the cold sweat I break out in just watching? Absolutely!
Hey, who am I to poo-poo a pleasant afternoon just to prevent a few 'highly unlikely' bumps and bruises?
(Don't answer that, Mom.
That was a rhetorical question.)






7 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I am a firm believer in just letting kids have fun where fun can be had.
I love the huge grins on their faces!
It's all fun and games now, but just wait until they're pushing each other (and their equally amusing friends) down the street in a Sears shopping cart which "followed them home" from the other side of town at midnight...
But seriously, doesn't just make you smile to watch them play well together and create their own fun? I just worry about your floors and walls. Do you have hardwoods and do they hold up to kid wear and tear well? Maybe I need to just email you.... =)
Okay. I admit it. You know me too well. Yes - I would be picturing broken bones, pools of blood, missing teeth, flesh pierced by stroller parts, etc.
Your being able to transcend those thoughts is why you are such a great mother to my precious grandchildren (who apparently are in imminent danger each day).
Fun, fun. Part of me wishes someone would push me around and crash me into walls. It's the same part that is right there jumping and sliding with Chris whenever we go to Jump Zone:)
Carter can come stay with me anytime. (PS- Carter, your parents have taped up your crib, find the scissors and have at it, right around the base of the rail.) Ha!
I LOVE Stroller derby!! I miss our tile floor in Houston where Zach and Ranoah would perform theirs in front of us. What fun!!!
heeheehee, that looks like FUN!!
Post a Comment