Like a train wreck...

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I honestly can't believe I am posting something else
Idol-esque, but I just have to "be real, dawg".
Watching most of the girls last night was like seeing a train wreck...or anything frighteningly messy and semi-disastrous...you really want to look away and ignore the travesty, but some inner part that yearns for disturbance to the greater balance of life just can't look away.

Last night I was more grateful for the fast-forwarding function than ever before in life.

Thank goodness we can lose two of them tonight.
Get rid of the riff-raff and let's move on with the real competition!

I'm just saying...

5 comments:

Stefanie H said...

basically.. i feel like they need to just go ahead and eliminate all of the girls. CLEARLY none of them will win, come on now.

Anonymous said...

Oh, please don't apologize for 2 AI posts in a row and please, please, please don't stop posting about AI. There are some of us just dying for a chance to post/read/comment about such trivial matters!

Anonymous said...

And for the record, let it be known that I have downloaded David A's version of Imagine and it is playing on my computer right this very minute! :)

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

OK, I'm a little worried about you... Maybe an intervention is in order....

Stefanie H said...

by the way... what the heck is a ZOT?!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley