No, we're not all this happy just yet...
but we are definitely on the healthier side of life.
B is back at school. Yay.
K's fever has been gone for almost 24 hours now. She's not even excessively grumpy today. Yay also.
Still waiting on little man to wake up to access how he is today.
Steve is back at work, although a little weak.
I am desperately trying to ignore my dizziness and racking cough in an attempt to not drown in laundry.
All in all...better...much better.
Thank you to all my dear, dear friends who have called, offered to shop, have shopped, emailed, inquired through others, etc. on the status of the Herwig Quarantine. I cannot fully express just how much each thought and gesture has meant. I have the best friends ever.
In fact, I like you so much, I'll continue to stay indoors for a few more days...keeping my potential germs away...even though I might possibly be about to experience the worst case of stir-crazitis since...well, a long time.
So, how are all of you and your families?






9 comments:
Glad to hear that everyone is feeling better!
glad y'all are feeling better. Apparently this is bad all over the place! The flu has hit most people I know...still hoping to dodge this one since my kids missed all the days they can in the first semester from sicknesses. :)
Wow, I'm glad you're ALL feeling better!
Praise be!!!! Being the sick mom with sick kids is the worst!!! I'm so glad things are looking better....
I wish I could have been a little help to you...y'all have been in my thoughts though....=)
Glad things are on the mend...
Glad you are on the mend.. all of you! I went to bed knowing I would wake up with something, and sure enough. Mine isn't nearly as bad (still knocking on wood here) as most people's has been. I am trying to kill it off with soup, OJ and some good ol' herbs and peppermint candy! Hopefully it will be gone by sunday... Choir singing. Always happens right before choir performance (GRRRRRRRRR!!!).
Glad things are getting better. I swear, your kid has the most infectious grin!
I'm sorry you all were sick! I hope you're all the way better soon. I hate the flu!
Post a Comment