Photo shoot with my girls...

Monday, February 25, 2008

A good friend borrowed my extremely willing girls the other afternoon for a photo shoot.
They had the best time!
Check out her blog for a peek at my little models:
http://www.photographybyshannon.com/blog .

Thank you Shannon, for taking my girls out to play!
You are welcome to them anytime...

7 comments:

Jessica M said...

Cute pictures! Where did Shannon take those? Glad the sick demon has left your house, 24 hours left 'til you're out of quarantine right? I think you need to do something to celebrate the fact that y'all survived the last few weeks.

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Really wonderful pictures....your girls are so beautiful and so much personality comes out in the pics...they are naturals! ;)

Lisha said...

Very fun! How are you guys doing?

Anonymous said...

No problem Dana! I had so much fun with the girls, it was a blast! I may have actually had more fun than the girls! I am so happy that you like the pictures. :) (Jessica, they were taken down near big spring park in Huntsville)

Mandi said...

Great pictures! Are you all finally well?!

JT's Mommy said...

Love those pictures! I swear those girls have grown inches in the few months I have been gone!
Cant wait to see you guys

Charity said...

So Cute- they have such personality! I wonder where they got that from?

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley