Thank goodness for blogs! This has given me back my love for journalling.
Writing these posts, collecting and deciding on pictures, being able to share in other's moments in their lives as we happily share ours...it has been good. I consider it a blessing.
As I looked back over my previous posts, I noticed a running theme:
little man and his tendency toward...getting into things (is that putting it mildly?).
Why should this one be any different?
As I share this recent episode, think back on other historical moments...
Pringles ground into the carpet,
Doritos ground into the carpet,
sand art with corn meal,
sand art with Benefiber,
"juggling" with eggs,
Oreo guts,
feeding the puppy ExLax,
flipping over the couch,
climbing...on everything,
sneaking...into everything,
peeing in the dishwasher,
hating storytime so much he pooped right out of his diaper,
feeding all our cookies to the puppy,
throwing sawdust all over his sister,
screaming through our entire Putt-Putting adventure,
freaking out over the water in Chattanooga,
freaking out over the candles on his birthday cake,
stealing other people's food,
the baby powder episode,
deleting all our "unheard" messages on the answering machine,
running his four-wheeler into the wall and I do mean "into",
pulling out every wipe from a brand new box...one by one,
texting strange people with my cell phone,
wearing K's pink crocs everywhere for months...
...I digress. I could go on and on and on and on...
you get the idea.
Oh, how I love and adore my little man. He is my heart.
He is also my adorable little test of patience each day.
Latest little man moment...? Pudding. He has discovered an intense love of chocolate pudding. No, vanilla is obviously not as lovable. I would much prefer vanilla, but not so much.
I will just let the pictures speak for themselves:
Please notice the nice glob on Sasha's head. Poor thing could smell it, but no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't lick the back of her own head.
He's saying: "Oh man!" (I'm so glad he finally noticed he was making a mess.) And do you see how big the spoon is?! He insisted on that particular spoon. I thought I would see how well it worked out for him...not so great I discovered.
Tell me...what is your favorite little man moment?






10 comments:
Too many "little man moments" to mention. I just know how good it feels when I knock on your front door and hear from the other side: "Goppie's home! Goppie's home!"
My favorite moment had to be peeing in the dishwasher. That is a classic story that I tell all my friends. It'll be hard to top that one!
OK - First I must say that Chris and I are really really looking forward to coming home. We can't wait for you guys to come visit us..... BUT - can we all just eat outside? LOL - seriously, how much time do you spend cleaning up after him.
And for the record - peeing in the dishwasher was definately my favorite.
I liked the story time one because I remember the story u told was so touching!! I liked the pictures of the oreo one too haha
I have to say peeing in the dishwasher was my fave too!! Noah LOVES the dishwasher and I see this moment occurring in my house in the future. I am going to have to remember to laugh then like I laughed when I read your post. I may need a reminder though!
I haven't read all of your old blogs so I'll have to get back with you on the favorite little man moment. But I am looking forward to reading them, and the dishwasher story WAS hysterical.
I can't pick just one - I like them all. The reason - I do love that little man with all my heart - cause he is so very special,cute,smart,funny,lovable,etc. However, a favorite activity that he was into, just could be one you did not post but just told about. It would be similar to the dishwasher peeing adventure, or smearing eggs all over, or sawdust activity,or"mommy I really had to do it or something like that.
I have to say that the dishwasher takes the cake!!! Your little man is such a sweet tornado!!!
YEA for 100 posts!! The dishwasher for sure!! He's a cutie for sure!!
Haha...what a mess!! I am right there with you...Chase is definitely my test of patience EVERY day too.
I think feeding the puppy exlax is a pretty good one...what a monster!
Post a Comment