Hannah Montana is the best EVER!!
...or at least that what my girls have been screaming for weeks now.
I think Troy and Gabriella's (from HSM fame) status is safe for now, but this blonde pop-star is definitely in the running to overthrow our once solidly placed King and Queen of "the best EVER!!"
My girls have been religiously watching Hannah Montana episodes every day for months. It has slowly turned into an obsession. Even little man knows from the first two notes of the show's theme song that "Tana" is coming on. He knows many of the words to several of the songs and will sit contentedly for the entire show. Who knew?! Between HSM and Hannah Montana, I've decided my girls have a knack for brainwashing their brother. I would be worried, but it's good, clean, completely appropriate entertainment. (I'm a good mommy, you know.)
Anyhoo...
I took the girls (along with another Hannah enthusiast and her mom) to the Hannah Montana 3D Concert Movie. (No way would we pay $400 per ticket for the real in-person concert! Are you KIDDING?!) But it was so much fun! The girls (okay me too) were clapping and dancing and woo-hooing just like we were really there. I was a little skeptical about the whole 3D thing, but it was amazing!
Yes, K and friend do indeed have on blonde wigs...
what else?
B didn't have a wig,
but she wasn't left out of the hair art...
B cracked me up with her 3D glasses over her real glasses. She thought it was a "stylish look".
And would any event ever be complete without
our little diva...?
Did I mention...?
Hannah Montana totally rocks!






12 comments:
I "lufs" your post! You can see how excited the girls were and it will be a special memory for a long time. One question . . . how come I wasn't invited???
3-D???? help me out, what is the movie all about. But oh, how I like/love the pics of the girls with the poster (I guess) of H.Where is or why did you danakat not get in the pic also???? I know, you were taking the other pics, right???? Blond hair sure looks shiny. Glad you had a wonderful time, but I also agree with mom..... how come she wasn't invited???? Tell B, K, Others., Little Man and know yourself danakat ---ole' poppa loves you all.
Okay, I hate to admit it, but even I find myself watching episodes of "Hannah Montana." I better be having a little girl, b/c I need a good excuse for it! :) I even tried to convince Fred that Miley was a cute girl's name!
hahahah Love the pics of your Diva ;)
Too much fun!!!! My little k would have loved it! We are (surprisingly ;)) quite the Hannah fans here at our house too! =)Great pics too!
Okay, I have no clue what the big deal is with Hannah, but I know some girls love her. Am I depriving my kids by not watching TV at all?? Yes, we watch DVDs, but that is it.
Pottytraining could very well be at your doorstep, Dana. Sorry. And my PT days with little extra bits and pieces was over a long time ago. I know I am no help there, sorry.
COngrats on the chair!! That is success!!! And I don't think you are being harmful to your son. Just my 2 cents.
I must admit to watching Hannah on an occasional Saturday morning. I love that there are shows like that out there for kids. When I was little we ONLY had cartoons. My mom wouldn't let us watch regular TV shows b/c they were too "grownup".
PS. I LOVE the wigs and hair pieces. So funny.
ha ha that's so funny!! What a cool mom you are!
Umm, Dana? It's been almost a WEEK since your last post. You can be the pot, I want to be the kettle.
yeah, um, that last comment was me. Not Dave. I accidentally was logged in as him. Yeah, so it probably makes a lot more sense now, huh?
So fun!
Post a Comment