Here are my top 10 favorite pictures from 2007...
okay, so maybe I actually have a lot more than 10
okay, so maybe I actually have a lot more than 10
(who doesn't, right?), and using no more than 5 words for a caption is almost beyond my capabilites, but I did my best.
These are the ones that immediately brought a smile, a laugh, or a treasured memory.
Flip.
Flip.
Windblown beauty.
Get me off this thing!
mmmm...kisses.
Tea party.
Joy.
Okay, so there was no way I could choose my top 10 pictures and not include any little man moments. Therefore...
Oreo guts.
Sawdust frenzy.
Comfy seat.
"Sand"art.
Baby powder explosion.
Wipes don't fold back easily.
Did I do that?
I didn't do it again.






9 comments:
What a photogenic and energetic family! Love you all, no matter what.
All those pictures are so cute! Looks like you had a year full of nonstop fun!
hahahaha. I LOVE all those little man pictures at the end! TOO funny. And K looks SO funny in the "Get me off this thing pic". My favorite out of all of them is the "Joy" one. I hope you have that thing in a frame somewhere in your house! haha
lots of good moments captured :)
GREAT pics, Dana! The whole blogging thing is really inspiring me to do a better job of "capturing the moment". So often I just feel really good about getting through the day with everyone in one piece and most of the to do list done...I think I'm missing some of the best moments in the daily chaos. Thanks for inspiring me to take a second and capture the best moments everyday! =)
What GREAT pictures!...and I loved your captions. The whole time I was working on my Top 10 I kept thinking, "I need Dana to title these for me"!
haha loved it. carter is such a mess!
Maybe we should call little man, little monster instead! Hahaha. He's too cute for that title. I have a little monster of my own. I think they are only 1 day apart in age!
Fun fun fun pics.
Love it!
Post a Comment