Fortunately others were thinking for me and took some fun pictures of our day together.
I wish I had more to share...all the family, friends, food, and fun...but the memories will have to suffice this time.
One of the cuter moments was when we noticed that all the granddaughters were dressed in pink. I guess it shouldn't be too surprising since they are all girls, but it was cute nonetheless. So of course they had to crowd granddaddy to capture the cute.
(I don't think he minded one little bit.)
I did actually take this one. Steve, his brothers, and their mom. Chris, the oldest, and his wife will be leaving soon for Germany. We are going to miss them even more since they have only recently returned from Iraq. Mom could not get enough of having her boys all together.
I just have to point out my picky eater. With all the food available, and I cannot even begin to stress HOW MUCH FOOD there was available, my son would only eat crushed ice.
See?! His plate is completely empty, but his cup is happily filled with his "food".
(Okay, later on he did eat some candy corn thanks to Aunt Sandy, but I don't think that actually counts as a vegetable.)
I was being a 'mean mommy' and stuck his hand in some whipped cream to see what he would do...duh...he licked it clean.
That's my boy!
Mmmmm...it's so gooooood.
The day after Thanksgiving, we made a day trip to Tuscaloosa to visit my grandmother and some family visiting from Kansas and Texas. I do actually have pictures from THAT day, but those will have to wait until tomorrow.
But until then...a little teaser of what we got to play with...
the cutest, shmooshiest, fattest baby ever! I kid you not; this is one stout-gantuan baby.
Ooohh, I could have eaten him with a spoon! :)
Look at those rolls! Pictures just do not do him justice...






6 comments:
It was a wonderful Thanksgiving Day! So much to be thankful for this year!!
I never end up taking pictures either... being hostess kinda limits the time you have to shoot! Glad you had a great weekend!
So I made it on for a few minutes today! Love the Thanksgiving posts! I love that you have so much family close by. You have no idea how envious I am of all you out here with cousins so close!! Glad to see you had a great Holiday!!!
Looks like you had a house busting at the seams with people like we did. Isn't Thanksgiving the best?!
So I just caught up on your blog. Looks like you had a fun Turkey Day! And I can't believe how much stuff little man gets into. Are you sure your not staging those adventures! j/k..Maybe he'll be a great explorer one day and discover some part of the world we never knew exsisted!
Hey - I have some pics of thanksgiving if you want them!
Oh - and by the way, we are going to miss you guys too!
Post a Comment