Little Man Strikes Again

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Guess who finally got strong enough to open the 'fridginator'?



Here comes little man, running to bring me three eggs he's managed to somehow transport without breaking. Pleased as I am with the successful egg run, I just knew I couldn't possibly be that lucky. And I was right.

I have since become the proud owner of a nifty and much loved lock for my 'fridginator'. We have become very close friends. However, before that fated purchase...he did it again!



You know, the yolks aren't too bad...but trying to clean egg whites off a hard surface, is like smearing snot all over an already slick surface.
I know... ick.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you have. Just think of what the mess would be after a half case of eggs are dropped on hard concrete floor of egg-cooler in the chicken house. Remembering that your daddy grew up on a chicken farm.

Jenni said...

Little man cracks me up! - Excuse the pun! And - I know it is a little late for this but for any future needs... SALT! Pour a heavy dose of salt on the egg, let it set a few minutes, moosh it around a bit and it will all but sweep up!

Cari said...

One time Nate ticked me off while I was making breakfast. I had a dozen eggs on the counter and one by one I threw them at him. Unfortunately he moved like a dodge ball champ and I throw like a girl so I don't think I even hit him once. And, even more unfortunate was the clean up I had to do after so I feel your pain.

Lisha said...

Maybe I should go ahead and purchase a lock for my 'fridginator!' I'm glad it is your mess and not mine right now!

P.S. Sorry Cari, I feel your pain, though! He can be so darn aggrivating, and there is hardly any way to ever get him back!

Julie said...

Are you bringing your special lock to Grandmom's? Will we be spending Thanksgiving cleaning up messes and chasing down the little man?

Anonymous said...

Yes, we too have been the proud owners of a refrigerator lock....thanks to my Kierstyn. That girl could get into ANYTHING!

Anonymous said...

I think you told me about this! It's pretty funny! That's one reason why I bought a fridge with the freezer on the bottom...it's much harder to open because you have to pull it out. I didn't want red Kool-Aid ALL over my tile floor again! It took forever to get the stain out! :) That was a BIG thanks to Chaddy!

Jessica M said...

Hailey did exactly the same thing a few weeks ago. "Hailey, what are you holding?! Hailey that's a brand new carton of eggs!! Give that to me!! No don't run!!" Yep, the whole dozen smashed on the floor. At least they were still in the box so I scrambled them up. Funny however, how small your appetite is when you're thinking of locking your child up until they go to kindergarten.

Mandi said...

I have been waiting for this post! I can't believe he did it twice! YIKES!

Lisa said...

hahahahahaha that is sooo funny....and yucky too!!

Lacey Freeman said...

what is it with eggs? chase cannot resist the urge to reach for the eggs when the fridge is opened. boys.

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley