So cute... and funny too! I might just have to elf our family too!
Too funny!
lol that was funny. I did that for everyone in the office too. it cracked me up
that is too funny.
heeheeheehohoho!!
Just checking in....are you surviving all the happenings over at the stake center???? Can't wait to see the outcome!
That is funny! I think you should have elfed yourself too. :)
Dana? It's been over a week since you updated the blog! Where are you? I miss you! Where's my Herwig "fix?"
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So cute... and funny too! I might just have to elf our family too!
Too funny!
lol that was funny. I did that for everyone in the office too. it cracked me up
that is too funny.
heeheeheehohoho!!
Just checking in....are you surviving all the happenings over at the stake center???? Can't wait to see the outcome!
That is funny! I think you should have elfed yourself too. :)
Dana? It's been over a week since you updated the blog! Where are you? I miss you! Where's my Herwig "fix?"
Post a Comment