Our pretty witch...
Hermione Granger (as she reminded us all night!).
Our lovely unicorn rider.
Have you ever seen a studlier cowboy?
Cowboy had a nice ride for the night.
I think his "horsie" is quite handsome!
Cowboy's first ever
'walk up to the door himself' Trick-or-Treating!
He was a pro.
The girls saying "thank you"
as they turn and bolt for the next house.
They've got it down.
One of the houses in our neighborhood
had quite the frightening yard.
We also went through a haunted garage
(yes, I did scream...loudly).
We saw some good friends in the neighborhood.
K and one of her best friends, E.
B found one of her big buddies, M.
Once our trick-or-treating was over,
we had some other favorite friends stop by
for a chat and a photo op.
K and B(#1)
My B and B(#2).
B(#3) and little man.
How cute is our little cowgirl and cowboy?!
(Of course we planned this...are you kidding?)
And finally, B(#4)...every cowpoke needs a good cow!






9 comments:
What fabulous pics! Dana - you're quite the photographer! Teach me your secrets!! Glad the kids had fun! Loved the costumes!!
What great pictures. I have to admit that the subject and personnel makes a big difference. Just stating facts, just stating facts. I did have a great time Tuesday night watching the many differently dressed folks. But, I was really tired. You did an extra great job , and thank God for the good help you had. You are loved!!!!!!!
Looks like the best Halloween ever!! How precious are little man and his cowgirl.
Fun pics of the kids, thanks for letting us drop by and get the cowboy and cowgirl together.
Looks like the kiddies had fun... trick or treatin' and at the "after party"!
okay so just keep on me and i will email you the instructions for the spider eggs...they are pretty easy.
the juice is lemon lime kool aid, orange juice, ginger ale, orange sherbert, and gummy worms frozen in ice cubes. it looks so sick, but is way too good! i can get you the recipe if you want!
i think i know every word to any diego and dora song...we have checked the cds out from the library. chase x and i have fun singing them together!
Cute! One holiday down and the big ones to come...
How CUTE are the cowboy and girl! Makes me happy just seeing it!
The kids looked so good! I must say I love B's glasses--very cool. I guess I had not noticed that she wears glasses now.
Post a Comment