I obviously have a sweet tooth.
I can't seem to get away from dessert recipes right now.
But who's complaining?
This recipe is from a friend of my mom's. And it is SO GOOD!
And easy. You gotta love that in a yummy dessert.
Chess Squares
1 box cake mix (yellow or chocolate)
1 stick melted butter
4 eggs
1 box confectioner's sugar
1 8oz. container cream cheese (lowfat is doable)
Mix cake mix, butter and one egg.
Press in bottom of greased 9x13 for the crust.
Mix confectioner's sugar, cream cheese, and 3 eggs until creamy.
Pour over cake mix crust.
Bake @ 350 for approximately 40 minutes.
Enjoy!
And if you're ever in need of someone to share this with...
just give me a call.
'Cause that's just the kind of friend I am.
-
Tombstone
6 years ago






2 comments:
This sounds yummy, thanks! I have a HUGE sweet tooth too. I love Halloween.:) Oh, and I love your halloween boards!
Looks YUMMY!!
Post a Comment