I love the signs! You must let me know where you got them, or make some for me, too!!! I am all into Christmas, but Halloween is slowly becoming a fun holiday for me!
Fun! THanks for a great evening last night...Grant had so much fun and I was impressed with all that went on! Way to go...hope you aren't too tired today!
i love those signs! there is a lady in our ward who has a machine to cut the stuff you guys used for those signs...i'm super excited to get to know her...haha.
i love those signs! there is a lady in our ward who has a machine to cut the stuff you guys used for those signs...i'm super excited to get to know her...haha.
6 comments:
Happy Halloween! Great pics! Great way to get in the mood for today! Boo!
Had a good time last night. Your house looks great! Hope the kids have fun trick-or-treating tonight.
I love the signs! You must let me know where you got them, or make some for me, too!!! I am all into Christmas, but Halloween is slowly becoming a fun holiday for me!
Fun! THanks for a great evening last night...Grant had so much fun and I was impressed with all that went on! Way to go...hope you aren't too tired today!
Thanks!
i love those signs! there is a lady in our ward who has a machine to cut the stuff you guys used for those signs...i'm super excited to get to know her...haha.
i love those signs! there is a lady in our ward who has a machine to cut the stuff you guys used for those signs...i'm super excited to get to know her...haha.
Post a Comment