Hat Day

Monday, November 12, 2007

Little man loves his hats.
Is that normal for a boy?
Is that normal for a 2-year-old?
I didn't stick just stick a hat on his head and snap a picture before he jerked it off...
oh no, he willingly posed for me. I have almost 20 pictures of him in his two favorite hats.
And he didn't just sit and stand in one position. This child let me 'arrange' the hat and then he made the 'photo shoot' even better by showing a little flavor. (You gotta love the last one!)










This was a fun little activity for me and my boy.
I'd have to rank it up there with the first time K actually got into shoe shopping. Ooohhh, now that was fun too...

7 comments:

Ang said...

cutie-pie

Stefanie H said...

haha those are all so cute!
But hey! I'm totally game for an outing before thanksgiving! I'm always free on hte weekends and after 5 mon-fri! :)

Julie said...

Love the pics! He is too precious!

kg said...

Love hats and boys....

are you crazy busy getting ready for all events...do you need help?

Cari said...

Noah does pretty good with hats as soon as he forgets they are on his head. When I first put it on he is determined to try to look at it. Your little man looks adorable. The last pic is my fav.

Anonymous said...

love the hats! My boy loves 'em too! He always steals Chad's baseball caps! :)

Lisha said...

How come my kids never wore hats? I've bought a few baseball caps for Nathan, and it just hasn't worked. Maybe in the future? Carter does crack me up with his extreme like for them, hoods, and whatever else can go on his head... it's so funny!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley