We have really been taking advantage of the temperature and the 'fallness'.
I just absolutely love crispy weather!
The kids and I have enjoyed so much being able to explore and find all the fun colors on the trees. I can't believe the reds this year! It is breathtaking!
Little man discovered some 'flowers' by the sidewalk.
He had to sniff everyone before he would proclaim it a flower.
Of course he had to offer one to his Mommy.
My little gentleman.
And K simply couldn't be outdone with posing.
Nor could she let little man be the only giver.
I wish B had come along for our exploration that day, but she was happily playing outside with some friends in the neighborhood. We all are enjoying being outside and spending time together.
Soon it will be wet and cold. Soon the leaves will give up their never ending struggle with gravity and the trees will stand naked once again. How grateful I feel when I take the time to really notice the beauty around me! This time of year encourages me to pause and linger...to revel in the majesty of creation...to appreciate my teeny-tiny part in this world.
Crispy weather makes me happy.






8 comments:
The weather has been nice. I saw on the 10 day timeline that it is only going to get colder!!
This is as good as it's goin' to get! Like lisa i saw it'll get colder, but hey...that means CHRISTMAS! WOO_HOO!!! That is the only thing I love about winter...otherwise it's too cold. I don't know how I EVER survived Minnesota for as long as I did! I love the south!!!
i love this post and i am totally psyched about this weather too! we have def taken advantage of it and gone to the park! the weather here is a lot like bama's. i can't believe how big carter is!
Amen.
How soon will this wetness come? I'm enjoying what we have no! Cute pics ;)
Love the first pic of Carter... I could eat him up!
I Love Fall!!!
When did Carter get hair? Good grief, I saw him like 2 weeks ago. Very sweet pictures Dana!
Post a Comment