I'm thinking that a little vacuum cleaner would be appropriate for our little man!!
hahaha he's so cute. Mmm, are those cheddar and sour cream potato chips? my favorite :P
How can you get mad at a face like that??? PLUS, he has on his favorite shirt!! :}
Oh my...where to start?
Does the chip thing happen often? I agree he might be needing a dust buster to help mom keep up with chores! I love his shirt!
The chip thing happens all the time and it is not solely chips. Anything and everything gets strewn around and ground down.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm thinking that a little vacuum cleaner would be appropriate for our little man!!
hahaha he's so cute. Mmm, are those cheddar and sour cream potato chips? my favorite :P
How can you get mad at a face like that??? PLUS, he has on his favorite shirt!! :}
Oh my...where to start?
Does the chip thing happen often? I agree he might be needing a dust buster to help mom keep up with chores! I love his shirt!
The chip thing happens all the time and it is not solely chips. Anything and everything gets strewn around and ground down.
Post a Comment