I don't know why he kept putting has hand up to his cheek, but it sure was cute. I've posted more on this little guy than I have my beautiful girls, so I won't spend too much time repeating what you've already learned. I do have to repeat a couple of things... This kid is one big ball of cute! He is loving and funny and all over the place. I am so in love it is disgusting.
My sweet B. She is blissfully oblivious. She meanders through life assuming everyone is her friend and that we all share her unique brand of humor. If only everyone loved this openly. B has such a gentle heart. Make no mistake, she can only be pushed so far (usually by her sister) but she is one solid piece of guileless beauty. She can be lazy, and lately, more than a little sassy, but she's a pleaser by nature. And you can almost see her welling up with happiness when you give her a hug or a little praise. With B, you understand how important and fulfilling it is to express your love and gratitude. Isn't that a wonderful gift from your own daughter?
(Don't judge me for this picture choice. It was the best one I got all day. She was just too happy in the pool with these wretched goggles. I hated to ruin the fun.)
My funny K. That smile can brighten up the atmosphere. She may look sweet, but don't let that fool you...she is a spitfire, with a capital spit. :) Her Kindergarten teacher once asked me: "How did you fit so much personality into such a little body?!" My answer...? "She just came that way." But oh how we love this girl! With all her love and compassion rolled up with her zest and unrelenting determination to do things her way. Life will never be boring with this one around.
I'm not sure if I mentioned this already, but I love my kids. Sure I get frustrated, and I've even been known to lose my temper, but I love my kids with a passion I never expected.
You know how sometimes you realize you've been blessed with an answer to a prayer you never even had the courage to voice?
My B, my K, and my little man are my blessings.
They are my answers to my prayers I thought were too much to ask for.






8 comments:
nag, nag! I've been busy... :)
Loving this post and pictures. That last one of K looks just like you! Beautiful! Laughing at the chips on the floor again...making me hungry!
Although I might be a little prejudiced, I agree with your descriptions of your three wonderful children. They truly are special blessings. Each unique and special in their own way. Obviously the three best grandchildren any Goppie could ever have!
Great pics, goggles and all! And K does look just like you!
Got teary-eyed on this one. So precious...can't wait to see them!
can't believe they've grown sooo fast! I remember when B was born!! i was afraid to hold such a tiny little thing...don't know that I could try and hold her now :)
Isn't it great to have a place to write these "descriptions" of our kids...I'm sure it will be fun to look back on someday.
I love realizing how life has gone by and seeing all the great things in it! I looked at Zach the other day and saw my grandma looking back at me through his eyes. It is amazing!!
And I love the repetition with your son's messes!! That is just toooooo funny!
I personally love the goggles pic. It reminds me of my nieces and nephews at the beach. You have crazy cute kids!!
Post a Comment