Diet disruptions to getting our toes wet...

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Before the Grandfolks left, we got together with Steve's brothers and their families for some family fun...

(in order, left to right)
*Grandma's b'day cake...another day of dieting ruined, darn it!
*We had so much fun playing pool. But by the look of Steve's face, it just wasn't the place for pictures (come on honey, lighten up...it's just a game...) Actually I wish I could say he lost (remember my putt-putt issues?), but he won...every stinking game...against all of us.
*K found the water to be too beautiful to pass up, but a tad chilly on the entrance.
*B really loves her goggles...I mean REALLY. We had to beg and threaten them off her face.
*My little future griller! He was completely enthralled with this thing.
*I love that these cousins are also great friends. What a blessing to have family close by!
*Don't these two look like they're having a great conversation? G'pa pulled them around in this thing for FOREVER!
*Little cuz lounging in the water.
*Little man deciding...and deciding...and deciding if he was going to get in. He finally went for it.
And made it as far in as the second step. Hey...it's a start.


5 comments:

Bama Holcomb Family said...

Fun! Fun!! FUN!!!

Julie said...

What great pics! I love the collage thing...you have to email me how to do that.

Lisa said...

Looks like a Gr8t time!!

Anonymous said...

When there are kids and water...there's bound to be some fun! :)Loooove the pic of Steve...kind of reminds me of the "Chad Look"

Lisha said...

My diet would have been ruined, too. Who can so no to yumminess?!!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley