Putt putt and bootie shots...

Monday, October 15, 2007

For some reason, I had fun getting bootie shots of the girls.
One day they probably won't allow this vantage point...

Aren't they cute?


Of course, I threatened Steve if a bootie shot of myself turned up on the camera. He was a good boy, and actually didn't torture me this time.
Maybe he was just in a generous mood because he was "fixing" the game...no, I am still not over it. I think I need to call for a throw-down. Anybody want to come? (Come see me get my bootie kicked again...I've got no delusions...I know he'll win again. But I can always hope...)


Unfortunately, not everyone had a good time...
(Thank goodness the waterfall made enough noise to drown ours out.)


If you'd like to see little man having a little more fun than this...
check out his birthday link on the sidebar under Pictures.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Was Carter upset that he didn't get to putt or could he tell that Mama wasn't happy with Daddy? :) Look on the bright side...it was only 2 strokes. Next time, Dana, next time. Great pics! Can't wait to see you guys! I'll go putting and kick Steve's bootie for you!

Ang said...

That looks like so much fun! I love putt putt.

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley