Isn't this a fun place? You'd never guess...
...we were putt-putting. (Unless you've been to this course...)
We loved the waterfall and all the fun bridges and rocks, but it was rather distracting when trying to concentrate on finally beating my husband...oh wait...that's just my personal vendetta.
Nonetheless, we had a great time.
(Even though I did lose by 2 strokes. But I did contest a certain hole that I should have had 2 less strokes...so in reality we tied. Of course, Steve can afford to be "nice and generous" and allow that maybe I should have had a do-over because of some serious distractions since the card shows him as the winner...but I still think the card can't be trusted because it doesn't leave room for this...What?! You think I should get over it? Obviously you've never been beaten every single time by the same person! Aarrghh! It irks me.)
We did have fun ball colors...you gotta love that!






5 comments:
Looks like most of you had fun. Where's you go putt-putt? Howard and I went Friday night and the place we usually go was extremely run down so we are looking for somewhere new.
Yeah, where DID you go? Love the bright colored balls--great shot! :)
That is our favorite close putt putt place to go to! That was a lot of p's...anyways my kids are asking that we go again, but we have done a lot of camping and vacations and now the money well runs dry :)So now it's all homemade and fun around the town free stuff! :)
I love the shot of all the balls too. The colors are so bight and vibrant. Did you alter it or is it the orig??
I am lucky enough to be married to a complete geek who has no athletic ability whatsoever. So, I win at most things, which is the way I like it. Of course, he is 10 times smarter then me. But, I prefer not to think about that. Heehee.
Post a Comment