Birthday memories at your fingertips...

Thursday, October 11, 2007



Yay! I finally finished going through birthday pictures.
Whew!

I thought this special occasion called for it's own special link.
Click on 'Birthday Boy' on the sidebar under 'Pictures', or
just click here: http://www.littlemanbirthday.blogspot.com/ .

Enjoy...or at least pretend to. It took me forever to get this done. :)

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like lots of fun!! Love the cakes and cupcakes! Super cute!!

Anonymous said...

What a great post, I mean BLOG! LOVE it! I am having a fit trying to get my pictures to post on blogspot. It may be next year before I finish with our Fall Break photos! I am hiring you do make my kids next birthday cake! Oh, and while you're at it, why don't you just plan the whole darned thing?! :)

Anonymous said...

You and Marie did a great job pulling it all together! Those cakes she made were awesome! They tasted pretty good too! Too bad my kids didn't join in on any of the fun activities...they all have a mind of their own :)

Julie said...

I was wondering what happened to you! And you give ME a hard time for not posting in a few days! Loved the pics! Looks like it was tons of fun. Tell Kayla I'd pick her menu in the drive-thru...I'm all about the free soda. :)

mysandbeach said...

Adorable! How fun! I love the cakes! Marie has such a great talent!!

Mayfield Pics said...

The pictures are so fun! Thanks for having us at the party, it was great! We're excited to see you again.

Jenni said...

Those cakes are adorable - I need to have Marie do my next cake! Little man lil miss are just too cute - can't believe they are 2 already!

Anonymous said...

You took lots of really cute pictures, I looked at the birthday link, you did well. We enjoyed sharing in the birthday fun thanks for having us, "Bear" wouldn't have missed it. (Even though she was glued to me because of the crowd).

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley