Happy Birthday to my little man! I love you more than you'll ever know. Everyday, you bring me pure joy and delight! You are entertaining, funny, loving, and beautiful. You fill me up.
And may you forever be proud to wear a shirt that sports:
"My Mom Rocks!"






10 comments:
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday, Carter!
Your mom does ROCK!!!
i'm loving that shirt! where did you get it? we have one for chase but it says my dad is the man...now we need one for chase to wear about me! =) i can't believe how much carter looks like you...he is getting so big! happy birthday little man!
So cute! What a great pic. My girl and your guy almost have the same b-day! Maybe it's a sign. :) Hope everyone had a great day!
Cuuuute! Looks like something My mom woulda put me in when I was little :) Its real cute!
Happy Birthday!! He is such a cutie!!!!
How about a shirt that says "Aunt Sandy Rocks"?
Hey! I never leaves comments so I thought it was about time! Your blogs are all so great! Don't the kids grow up fast? I'll be keeping in touch!
I love the picture!! He is so cute! He looks JUST like you!!
In response to your last comment on our page, we only have an acre, but it has been a blessing to have and quite enjoyable to work nonetheless. Shawn mostly has the tractor for ease on his back while working on the land.
Post a Comment