What's my recipe for today?
A recipe for success!
...or at least that's my plan.
Tomorrow my boy is turning 2!
So tonight we are having his birthday party. (Actually, it's a combined party for little man and one of my nieces who is turning 2 only four days later.) Between my side of the family, my husband and his brother's side, his wife's (my sister-in-law's) side, and various friends...we are housing a sold-out crowd. I have a ridiculously long list of things to do before show time, but I'm about to tackle it with some serious gusto! (When's the last time you heard THAT word?)
Wish me luck...send me good thoughts...put out some good energy...and of course a prayer or two never hurts. Here's to a fun time celebrating my little man! (Expect many many pictures and, I'm assuming, a lengthy post later on.)
Now...where did I put that list...?






4 comments:
2 years old!! I can't believe it! Time flies! Good luck with the whole gang tonight. Can't wait to see the pics!
Good luck with today's events! I'm exausted just thinking about the party you're planning!
What a great picture! He'll have a great night!
TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment