The glory of a double-duty friend...

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

It's been a while since I've posted a picture of my boy, and I just can't seem to find the time to download and edit and pick and choose and all that jazz. Well, guess what was in my email tonight? Yep, pictures of my boy. My gloriously talented friend was at another friend's home taking pictures of her daughter (check out her post from yesterday: www.greenfield-kmg.blogspot.com) , and my younger two were over playing. Being the wonderful friend she is, she not only took pictures of one set of kids, but took the time to snap away at my brood as well. (I'll post the pic of K later...it is SO cute.) Don't you just love a double-duty, multi-tasking, considerate friend? I know I do!

Now...let's sit back and enjoy the cuteness that is my little man...




Seriously, could the kid be much cuter?
What...? Me, biased? Don't be silly.

12 comments:

Lisha said...

Trampolines are the best!

Stefanie H said...

awww he IS extremely cute!!!

Julie said...

Too cute! Love the pics! I missed the pics of the kids. Can't wait to see them in person!

kg said...

He was liking that tramp all to himself and is quite the jumper! Glad you enjoyed :)

Lisa said...

He is a super cutie pie!
And...yes, I was up last night. Couldn't sleep. Went into the playroom and watched a show, read, messed around on the computer, another show, tried to sleep, read some more...

Ang said...

Totally a cutie!!

Krista said...

Oooh, I wish I was there to squish that adorable face!

Lacey Freeman said...

he is getting too big! what a doll!

Anonymous said...

reminds me of a little B without the curls in pig tails :)

hope said...

Such a cutie pie!!

danakat said...

Sharon, I think the same thing sometimes! He has reminded me of B since the day he was born. I would look into that sweet face and feel like I had known him for years.

Cari said...

I do remember you. That is so funny that you have been sneaking a peek at my blog because I have totally been doing the same thing with yours!! I am glad you "broke the silence" and commented.

Your son is insanely cute too. I love the shoes he has on in these pics. How old is he?

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley