It just wraps me up in warm fuzzies when my babies play nice. Here's hoping for a day filled with kindness, tolerance, and a small strain of fear of what Mommy will do if they demolish my daily hopes and dreams...
Enjoy...these are fleeting moments, but great! These are the moments where you really feel happiness and contentment in your life and nothing else can make you feel quite this way but your own family!
I love walking in on a dangerously silent room, only to find my kids all playing nicely together! These are the times to take a deep breath in, as if you could inhale their innocence!!
I only have one kid but I can remember times growing up when my mother must have felt what you are feeling. But, unfortunately for my mother, growing up with Nate made those moments few and far between!
6 comments:
If only EVERY moment could be so rewarding!
That's the time you know why you are a mommy! Good luck on keeping it going!
Enjoy...these are fleeting moments, but great!
These are the moments where you really feel happiness and contentment in your life and nothing else can make you feel quite this way but your own family!
I love walking in on a dangerously silent room, only to find my kids all playing nicely together! These are the times to take a deep breath in, as if you could inhale their innocence!!
Ahhhh, so nice!!
I only have one kid but I can remember times growing up when my mother must have felt what you are feeling. But, unfortunately for my mother, growing up with Nate made those moments few and far between!
Post a Comment