As you can see, little man was determined to get out of his bed after naptime.
He has gotten very good at dismantling...
He stands up in the bed, grabs hold of the rail, and rocks it back and forth as hard as he can until the bottom part pops away from the frame. Usually, both sides pop away and he can easily wriggle his little bootie out of there...but this time only one side cooperated. Obviously he was still determined to get out.
When I walked into his room and 'discovered' his predicament, he looks up at me with those big o' eyes and says simply: "Momma?"
Well, it was just too stinking cute...so instead of rescuing him immediately (which I'm sure he would have preferred)... I laughed, got my camera, took a few pictures, antagonized him just enough to make me happy, did a little tickling on those chunky little legs, and THEN I rescued.
What? You blame me for taking advantage of his capture?
Are you crazy?! Don't you know what he can get into?
I was due.






11 comments:
He sure did deserve it! I enjoy that you enjoyed playing with him before the rescue. How cute is he!
Oh my, Dana, is it time for a big boy bed?????????????????
How cute!!!!!!!!!!!
I would've done the same thing!! haha
I was lucky because neither one of my kids attempted getting out of the crib...they would have had a harder time trying to dismantle it since we had a round crib but being kids, I am sure they would have figured something out!
I have to admit that I would take the picture first too. That's a kodak moment for sure!
Time for the big bed! I'm also glad to see my son was not the only little boy to have a white crib...I love it!
I love the pictures! Carsen would just climb out of the crib, thankfully he never ripped it apart! :)
that is too cute! it looks like he is into EVERYTHING!
Unbelievable.....but cute, of course!
Why am I not surprised? Ha. Too funny.
Gee... do ya think he has a little of his engineer daddy in him?!
Dana, little man is just too cute - I know I see him most every Sunday but I still can't believe how big he has gotten. I would have taken the pictures first too!
Post a Comment