I've been tagged...

Saturday, September 8, 2007


Thanks Kim. I may be weird, but I love this stuff.
I have never liked these things through email...yuck! I usually deleted.
But blogging makes me happy. So thanks for the smile, Kim.
Hopefully I can bring a smile to someone else's face as well.

Rules: 1.You have to post these rules before you give the facts. 2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. 3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. 4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Middle Name: Kathleen
K--kooky (all the ones I wanted stared with a 'c'~caring, considerate, crazy...)
A--awesome (may be an exaggeration ;))
T--talkative (I write like I talk...does that explain things?)
H--helpful (now I feel boastful)
L--loving (are you sure I don't sound like I think I'm all that?)
E--eager (...to please...to laugh...to chat...to get to work...to have fun...)
E--energetic (another exaggeration, but I do love life...does that count?)
N--near-sighted (literally, not figuratively)

1. Do you like cheese? yes, preferably melted on something full of fat and yumminess
2. Have you ever been arrested? Hmmm...let me think... NO.
3. Have you ever shot a gun? Does a water gun count?
4. Your favorite song? I'm not good at choosing favorites like this...sorry.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? only if I have to spread something
6. What do you think of when you eat hot dogs? family reunions when I was a little girl
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Winter Wonderland, but I love them all! I start listening in September...I gotta get my cd's out!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? diet hot chocolate flavored with a fun creamer
9. Can you do push ups? Yes, I especially love the new mint-choc-chip kind. Oh, you mean exercise....?!
10. Is your bathroom clean? Mine...no. Hallway...yes. Girls'...half.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my engagement ring (even though I would love an upgrade :) )
12. Favorite Hobby? Would it shock you if I said blogging?
13. What are you listening to right now? my children playing together somewhat nicely
14. What is the last thing you ate? sesame or rye Melba Toast
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? Impatience! AARRrrgggghhh!!!
16. Middle Name? Kathleen...duh. It's at the first of this blog...don't you remember?
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 'I need to call my mom back', 'I need to eat something high in fiber this morning', and 'why is the tv on if no one is watching it?'
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought. class T-shirt for B, gas, and green apple slush from Sonic
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. water, Propel, and Diet 7-Up
20. Current worry right now? my honey coming home safely from his oversea's trip
21. Current hate? my weight
22. Favorite place to be? with my family having fun
23. How did you bring in the New Year? with games, good food, laughter, and prayer
24. What is your quirkiest habit? I plead the Fifth.
25. Name three people who will complete this and return? Alisha, Hope, and Sharon...but I know whoever I tag won't let me down...
26. How many siblings do you have? 1 younger brother
27. Do you own slippers? At least 5 pair...I love them! Although here in Bama, we call them bedroom shoes.
28. What shirt are you wearing? A t-shirt of my husbands...'cause I miss him.
29. What shampoo do you use? Nexxus for curly and wavy hair.
30. Favorite colors? I honestly think I like most all colors. But if I have to pick...fun greens and purples. Oh, but I hate to leave out blues and pinks...
31. Would you like to be a pirate? Aarrgghhh, Matey! Just kidding...no way. I like personal hygiene way too much.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Right now, anything from HSM2. Shocking, isn't it?
33. Favorite female name? Dana. ...What? I can't like my own name?
34. Favorite male name? Carter.
35. What's in your pockets right now? no pockets
36. Last thing that made you laugh? little man trying to put on his shoes
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Holly Hobby. I actually still have them in my linen closet.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? ripped tendon/ligament in my hip/bootie area (still bothers me to this day)
39. When's your birthday? July 12
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4: old one in our bedroom, itty bitty one in the girls' bedroom, one in our family room, and our computer monitor is also a tv. (Yep, we enjoy television. Don't judge...we're still good people.)
41. Who is your loudest friend? Dahnelle
43. Does someone have a crush on you? my husband and my son, of course
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? I would if I ever see one...
45.What is your favorite book? Pride & Prejudice
46.What is your favorite age? presently, 34
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? Butterfly Kisses...didn't happen though
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Uhh...kinda morbid, don't you think? But I do know...How Great Thou Art, I Am a Child of God, and the 2nd and last verses of Come, Come Ye Saints.
49. What were you doing at 12 am this morning? Sleeping on the couch with my girls. (We're really ready for Daddy to be home.)
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I've got to pee...

Well, that was fun. Although I'm sure I enjoyed it more than anyone. Sad, but I can face it.
Now my problem is tagging people...my middle name has 8 letters. I'll go ahead and tag, but I'm not holding out any big hope that all will respond.

I tag: Alisha, Hope, Sharon, Julie, Mandi, Stef, Lisa, and Lacey.
Tag! You're It!

5 comments:

kg said...

Your funny! Thankgs for enduldging :)

Still working on pictures....

kimp said...

I loved reading all of this- asleep on the couch again! Steve better hurry home so you all can rest better. Thanks again for yesterday. It was so sweet of you!

Lisha said...

Cheater!!! You are supposed to tag one person for every letter of your middle name, so I am going to steal Mandi and Lacey for mine!!! Heehee!

Anonymous said...

o.k., o.k, I thought about it after and realized that Shari just might be the Loudest friend I have---she can be her own choir--wish i had her diaphragm for singin'!:) She'll laugh when i tell her that! :)

Ang said...

This was seriously so funny! I loved it. All your little after comments were killing me. :)

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley