Don't forget about me...

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I know, I know.
Just give another day or so to catch my breath and I'll post.

In the meantime, if anyone has any brilliant ideas of a fun post I can tackle...I'm open.

Good night, and thanks for your support...

5 comments:

kg said...

Tell a good story...or share some favorite recipes since you are quite the cook aren't you?

Julie said...

I was wondering what happened to you!

Lisha said...

I have one Jamie gave to me... I'll work on it and post it today hopefully, then you can do it, too.

Lisa said...

What is your MOST embarrassing moment as a child AND as an adult....

Ang said...

I won't forget you. I have no ideas for posting. I'm kind of at an inspiration low in that department.

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley