Yadda, yadda, yadda....

Monday, August 20, 2007

Okay, so I know I need to blog. I'm a couple of days behind (I've been informed). :)
However, I can't do much right now...so this will have to suffice.
I was supposed to work on my Room Mom stuff this weekend, but seeing as how my sinus infection took control of my life (asthma attacks every two hours, no sleep due to some brutal coughing, not exaggerating, thank you very much), I wasn't able to get anything done.
So now that little man is down for a much-needed nap (I'm not sure which one of us needed it more), I am going to be doing my Room Mom duties.

That means I'll have to blog later. Don't forget about me... I'm still here...

4 comments:

kg said...

Were you at church yesterday or home sick? I don't see anyone anymore! I hope you're feeling better and hope you get some of your Room Mom stuff accomplished....

Lisa said...

OH COOL, You are going to be my go-to girl on school knowledge...
huuummm...we can do some trading on our "know hows"! You may be the one who will be sick of me before the school year is over. I am new to this room mom thing so, Lets do some dealin...:}:}

Lisa said...

Okay I just saw your "lisha" comment and I am totally laughing!! I check everyone's blog too and see who is commenting on whos but not on mine...I try to post and show support to everyone too!! Doesn't it make your day when you see comments on your posting? Maybe it's just me and I am super needy for that confirmation that I am one of the gals or something. (that I rate a comment, ya know?!) SO SO FUNNY!! YOURE SUPER COOL IN MY BOOK!!

Leslie said...

I hope you're feeling better now! I hate being sick!!!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley